Jacobson Paint Finishes, LLC - Industrial Wet Painting
Jacobson Paint Finishes (JPF) is a group of highly motivated individual’s committed to providing you with superior paint coatings, assembly and packaging to satisfy your production needs. We service painting and finishing for metal fabricators, foundries, machining, and plastics industries by providing exceptional quality and service. Click here for a full list of our capabilities.
JPF runs on integrity and commitment to fulfill the promises we make. JPF qualifies as Woman Owned (Minority) Business and is compliant with ISO as well as implementing 5S for lean workplace organization.
Why choose JPF for your wet industrial painting needs?
- JPF can prep, paint, assemble, package and ship your products to the end user reducing lead times, freight cost and lower the risk of damaging completed products by simplifying logistics.
- We maintain strict adherence to your standards and specifications including in-process quality documentation on all products.
- Multiple booths of various sizes allow us to do numerous process methods for small and large items simultaneously.
- Media blasting capabilities for preparation done on premises.
- Force cure oven gives JPF the ability to improve cure time.
- We have the industry experience to make recommendations throughout the process.
- Our employees are the key to our success with production personnel averaging over 10 years’ experience per employee.